Thursday, July 31, 2008

Out&About

So Abg, Waie, Syaza, Faf and I went to time square yesterday...and i tell u wearing new slippers and walking from 1st Ave to Time square....will cause blisters! So readers, dont do this...break them in b4 u take it out for a long distance walk. =P ........*bloody blister*

Continuing on with this blog; Faf was the one who suggested us to go to her desired destination; i wont tell u why...u can ask her XD LOL. It was upseting for me that i idnt bring my canon...but u gotta understand that i dont have a proper camera bag so putting it in my tote would probably damage it...plus the lens. Adding to that, it is also quite heavy....the lens as well. =(

In the end i used my mums tiny flat Sony camera that was easy for me to carry ^^ At first the quality was bad, until i just fooled around with the camera and sorta fixed it. You can compare from the first 6 pictures to the rest ^^ I feel very handy. Hehehe.

This is for all the softballers/Baseballers
Abg&Waie

Oh yes, my dream was to always have a billboard with a giant guitar picture on it<3

Just loving it!


To bright, its hurting my eyes.
Much better.
LOL, Waie looks like he doesnt give a darn.

This was just random.

If it were night time, this would have been a great picture.

My Brother.


Ummm abg waie...i dont know if u noe ths but......SPIDERMAN IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!


LOL. This was taken in 'Midtown Comics', a store close to time square.


As you can see from the lions, we are infront of the Library on 5th Ave.
(Resting on the stairs from our long walk.)
Abg was the camera man so hes not in this.

Waie still dreading the time he left his notebook and psp in washington.


There abg! behind Syaza! =)

Obesity is crazy!

"im so thirsty...i need my starbucks coffee..."


The photogenic pigeon <3

No comments: